Membership in the Sea Pines Men´s Club is open to men who are residents or property owners in Sea Pines. The Club´s founding purpose is to provide opportunities for camaraderie/friendship among neighbors.
- Activity/Interest Groups include weekly beach bike rides, monthly book discussions, bridge, monthly craft beer gatherings, Friday breakfasts, weekly golf gatherings, weekly kayak paddles, and weekly pickleball games;
- Events include a variety of occasions - typically a spring and fall luncheon, a Fall BBQ, Christmas party, trips to sports events, and day trips to local activities or sites of interest. Pictures of our recent events, if available, are posted within the following day or two on the events page.
Our dues are minimal, our by-laws are straightforward and transparent, and our active membership is now over 165 members.
Become a Member by clicking the JOIN menu link at the top!
You will be added to our e-mail list and begin receiving regular communications. Other than paying our annual dues on time, the extent of your involvement is up to you, although you can optimize your membership by:
- participating in club events (noted above), which are announced via member emails as well as this site;
- Joining an activity/interest group(s) that appeals to you;
- recruiting new members when the opportunity arises;
- assisting with activities and events when requested, if you can;
ENJOY THE FELLOWSHIP!
Sea Pines Men's Club
P O Box 3017
Hilton Head Island, SC 29928